mike,Popular 365 Question

My wife is active duty Air Force and I am ex Army I was thinking about trying to get a barbers license or certification since we will be moving alot I was not sure if I would I be able to work nationally with a barbers licenses or is it just a state license?

9 months ago 5


  1. Steve

    If you are referring to working in a base barber shop. At least for contractor Gino Morena barber shops, a license from any state will do.
    Gino Morena barber shops are on numerous US military bases:
    Good Luck!

  2. Spock (rhp)

    such licenses are issued by the states. some states may recognize a license issued by select other states and you'll have to ask each state you live in if this is the case.

  3. Ryan


  4. Linda

    You have to be certified state by state.

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions