Aaron,Popular 365 Question

I have a minor THC possession felony from ten years ago in WI, how do I go about getting it cleared? Lawyer up or...thanks yahooiens.?

3 months ago 3


  1. Rosalie

    Hire an attorney.
    Keep in mind that whatever you post online lives forever, even if you succeed in getting your record expunged, so you really don't want to post this stuff. Potential employers and in-laws can find it easily.

  2. Denton

    Felonies like herpes are forever!

  3. mike

    you can not have a felony removed it stays with you

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions