Juno,Popular 365 Question

I work full time from mon-fri, and I would like to be a portrait photographer on the weekends, (maybe shoot 2 people each weekend, for 30 pound each, so my annually income would be around 3000 pound) so If i do this and go fully legal, how much the UK gov will take from this 3000 pound? will gov charge for being...

9 months ago 3


  1. bliss


  2. keith

    Are you a moron?

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions